HIZI NI BAADHI YA NYIMBO DUNIANI ZILIZOWAHI KUMTAJA MANDELA


Jay Z – Oh My God
Lunch with Mandela, dinner with Cavalli
Still got time to give water out to everybody
Everybody, fall



 Diddy (Ft. Jay Z & The Notorious B.I.G.) – Young G's
Niggas bring the ruckus?
Because release dates bigger than Mandela's, motherf*ckers





 Game (Ft. Nas) – Letter to the King
I paint, make the Mona Lisa look like fake art
I feel the pain of Nelson Mandela
Cause when it rains




 DJ Khaled (Ft. Ace Hood, Big Sean, Vado & Wale) – Future
Productive than others
Married to Winnie, he think he really Nelson Mandela
That's fire though
One time for



 Jadakiss (Ft. Nas) – What If
Games people played?
What if Shyne beat the case?
What if Diddy did a dime flat?
What if Nelson Mandela



 2Pac – Liberty Needs Glasses
Stepped right over Oliver
And his crooked partner Ronnie
Justice stubbed her Big Toe on Mandela
And



 Kanye West – Tampa Visionary Stream of Consciousness
Edison. I had a dream that I was Mandela. I had a dream that I was Martin Luther King. I had a dream



 Lil Wayne (Ft. T-Pain) – Talk That
Teller
But my money old like Nelson Mandela
Higher than a propeller
And baby I can show you better than




 Cassidy – Peace
Never assassinated
Imagine if Malcolm X would have made it
And Nelson Mandela was never incarcerated





 Ghostface Killah (Ft. GZA & Killah Priest) – Purified Thoughts
    Benin

    Village style, feeding the children
    Big pots of jasmine tea with Mandela
    Africans chanting me on




 Will Smith (Ft. Mary J. Blige) – Tell Me Why
Sniper make that little boy shoot
And why, is human life always denied for loot?
Tell me WHY did MANDELA



 Game (Ft. Jim Jones & Juelz Santana) – The Games
Up a cartridge

And my gorillas will get you, I give a fuck if you send Mandela to squash it



 KRS-ONE – I Was There
Carmichael
Was passin on, I was there
When Nelson Mandela was freed from prison
And spoke out at Yankee





 Styles P (Ft. Talib Kweli) – Testify
And why nobody flip when Martin was killed?
Why Mandela did all them years
All that blood, all that


source--djro arungu
Share: